Double Crust Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (Vegan)
There are only about nine ingredients in Achatz’s natural, homemade pies; and this is one of our favorites. The hothouse rhubarb comes from Van Houtte’s Farm which is just down the road from Achatz and features locally sourced strawberries.
Each Achatz pie is 10" and serves 6-8 people.
Unbleached Pastry Flour (Wheat), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Soybean Oil and Vitamin E), Water, Sea Salt,Stabilizer Blend (Sugar, Corn Starch, Carob Bean Gum, Agar and Salt).
Contains: Soy, Wheat
Instructions / Storage
Achatz’s pies are fully cooked and flash frozen to preserve peak freshness. When you receive your package, please serve your pie or store in the refrigerator or freezer to serve at a later date. This pie can be refrigerated for up to 4 days or stored in the freezer for a month.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pies ship Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.